Due Date: Rolling (Online grant platform closes during December)
Match Required: No Cost Share
Overview: The purpose of this program is to improve the health and well-being of communities, especially those that are vulnerable and low-income. The funding agency provides support to nonprofit organizations working to provide for the basic and essential needs of children and youth, improve or enhance the quality of life for seniors, and improve or enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities.
Examples of the types of projects supported by this program include:
- Home-delivered/congregant meals and supplemental food for food-insecure individuals
- Emergency and transitional housing and shelter
- Medical and dental care
- Therapeutic services
- Day services for seniors and people with disabilities
- Respite care for caregivers and respite care for seniors/people with disabilities
- Early childhood intervention
- Early childhood development
Program funding may also be available for medical research; however, funding in this area is limited and by invitation only.
Award Range: $5,000 – $20,000